We consistently outperform the competition!
- No upfront fees… EVER
- We fund non-owner occupied (2nd home & investment), multi-unit, commercial and construction loans
- Stated income loans
- We fund junior liens (2nd and 3rd Mortgages)
- No minimum loan amount. Every loan is given consideration
- Approvals issued same day
- No “squeezing” the client or broker before closing or surprises – the rate we quote is the rate you will see on the loan docs
- Licensed Mortgage Brokers can charge as much as we charge – plenty of room to make money
- We provide title, escrow, loan disclosures and loan documents – ALL in-house
- No unnecessary garbage fees
- We have no loan committee and have NEVER failed to fund a loan on time
Call us anytime for a quick pricing quote at
What does Evoque Lending require for a Loan Submission?
- 1003 Loan Application
- Loan Purpose Declaration
- Insurance Declaration Page
- Current Mortgage Statements (if applicable)
- Executed Purchase Contract (if applicable)
What are Evoque Lending’s Private Money Lending Guidelines?
- Up to 65% Loan to Value (70% for certain purchases)
- Commercial, Residential, Multi-Unit
- Loan amounts from $25k To $35 Million
- We Lend to Corporations & Trusts
- 1st, 2nd & 3rd Mortgages
- No Prepayment Options
- 6 months to 7 year Terms
Do you work with Realtors?
Yes, on a regular basis we help Realtors get the funding they need for their clients. These are usually cases where the deal falls apart at the last minute due to stringent Conventional Underwriting Guidelines and we’ll get a call when there are a few days left before escrow needs to close. We have NEVER missed a deadline on these deals.
How quickly can you price my loan out?
Within a few hours. If you need immediate pricing, call us at 1-800-505-8121 and we will price the deal right on the phone with you.
How do I get the loan package to you?
Fax, email or upload through the Broker Submission Form.
How am I paid as a Mortgage Broker?:
You are paid directly through a third party escrow at funding.
Do you fund junior liens?
Yes we do if the numbers make sense.
How fast do you fund loans?
We do everything in house so we have control of the file throughout the whole process. Our typical turn time is one week. We have funded emergency deals in as quick as two days.
We cater to the needs of your borrower by offering the following:
- No prepayment penalty option
- Terms from 6 months to 10 years
- Bankruptcy and foreclosures are OK
- No FICO requirements
- Loans for Foreign Nationals
- No seasoning requirements on purchases
We are very straightforward and will let you know if your scenario fits our parameters with the initial contact. We will give you an answer within a few hours or immediately over the phone. We respect your relationship with your client so if they ever come back to us for loan, we refer them back to you.